Mom's birthday was Dec 2nd, the day before they flew out. Me and the kids made Grandma her Special Day crown, just like what we do at our preschool. Mom wore it to preschool with us that day. I think she really liked it.

Steve made a special dinner, real Oklahoma cooking, with a gourmet twist! His yummy gourmet meatloaf, mashed potatoes, baked beans and Marsala glazed carrots.
After dinner we went out to Point Defiance Zoo for their Zoolights Christmas display. It was very nice. I think Mom and Dad enjoyed it, in spite of the hills! Ni

We took a lion with us to the zoo to see the lights, here she is with her captor. Too cute.

Mom was even a good enough sport to get on the carousel with us! I think she had fun.

Then a few more pics at home before they left the next morning.



Thanks for coming, Grandma and Grandpa Kennedy! We can't wait to see you again, and love you very much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment