Andrew had his fourth basketball game today. He is getting better each game! He got a ton of rebounds and made four baskets! This is the first game he made any baskets in! I didn't get to see him make the baskets, as Nicole and I were coming late from her horse lessons! It was a busy morning. I am trying to motivate my little princess to read, and have told her if she reads 10 books in two weeks, then she can have horse lessons every other Saturday. This was the first horse lessons she earned for her reading. She was very excited. We hadn't gone to horse lessons since just before Halloween last year. As we pulled into the driveway of the home where we have lessons she says to me "It's good to be back!" She loves it! So I hope she loves it enough to keep up her additional reading with me! We shall see. So here are some pics/video of Nicole's horse lessons and then the end of Andrew's basketball game! It was a fun day.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment